uAdvocateUs puts advocacy management in the palm of your hands.
uAdvocateUs is unique in it’s application of an intuitive case note module which allows an advocate to view all case notes in a single instance.
Advocates can also better manage client documents from the system, which in return can improve efficiency in the organisation.
The platform is installed on the cloud to provide greater accessibility to advocates in and out of the office. This also allows greater protection to potential threats.
All users are able to gain access to the platform via any device - including tablets, phones, computers and laptops, providing internet access is available. This functionality can allow contact with the uAdvocateUs at any time of the day by advocate staff.
The uAdvocateUs program will revolutionise advocacy administration and information systems. As a platform, we also have the ability to install other programs as required – we are available to talk to you about your needs.
- Advocacy Plans allows advocates to better manage issues and set goals on behalf of clients in order to address the problem at hand.
- Advocates can set a date to review the situation of an advocacy plan and will remind the advocate when the advocacy plan is coming up to its review date. This can aid advocates in organising their appointments to better work around their clients.
- All advocacy plans outcomes are recorded in a static case note database which assist in documenting the organisations interaction with their clients.
- All this data can then be collected and used when generating reports.
- All issues a client has can be added to a clients profile by an advocate, and all advocacy plans created that relate to the same issue can then be categorised under the one issue.
- Case notes can also be exported into an excel spread sheet to allow advocates to the ability to externally store and or process the data on other systems.
- The data stored in cases notes for a client cannot be modified once edited to prevent unauthorised data modification as well as to maintain the integrity of the data stored on the system.
- View all your clients details in the one simple view.
- View current case notes and add additional case notes to a client.
- View and add issues to a client.
- View and add electronic copies of documents to a clients profile.
- View and manage advocacy plans related to a client.
- Generate statistical data for annual performance and data report, client demographics and even details about staff workloads based off the system.
- The report interface allows for managers to alter the report layout and what data is inputted at any instance.
- Layouts can be saved and modified at any time by an authorised administrator.
- All reports generated are stored on the server to preserve integrity on the system.